Lulasclan is passionate about African contemporary luxury decor & textiles. Their philosophy of preserving the beauty of African cultures is translated into their beautifully crafted textile designs and interior decor items. "Puno" in Sepedi means "to harvest" and therefore this monochromatic cushion cover is inspired by the mealie field of the Northern Limpopo region- representing "abundance".
- 100% textured cotton
- Size available: 30cm x 50cm
- Excludes cushion inner
Should an item be out of stock, a 4 week lead time is applicable.
- Scatters printed using eco-friendly pigments and conventional water-based screen printing inks free of solvents.
- Pigment printing may have a limited life span depending on the wash care treatment
- We recommend a separate cold gentle hand wash.
- Avoid strong detergents, no bleach, no hard spinning, no excessive rubbing, no hot or industrial wash.
Designed by Bonolo Chepape and manufactured by a small female-empowered community in Rustenburg, South Africa